Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 16 to 24 hours per week
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Urban area
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Place dishes in storage area
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Scour pots and pans
- Portion and wrap foods
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Security and safety
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Wellness program
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.