Source: Job Bank
$17.00 hourly + 5% commission per sale
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Urban area
- Develop promotional materials
- Manage contracts
- Market business services
- Write and edit press releases, newsletter and communications materials
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence
- 1 to 2 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- Desktop publishing software
- Presentation software
- MS Windows
Area of specialization
- Business services
- Public relations
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Cellular phone
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- As per collective agreement
- Gasoline paid
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.