Waiter/waitress - food and beverage services
Source: Job Bank
Richmond Hill, ON
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Advise on menu selections
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Serve food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Provide customer service
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Smart Serve
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 20 to 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.