Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers
- Create new recipes
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards
- Supervise activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.