Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
Work site environment
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Paramedical services coverage
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.