Source: Job Bank
$15.00 to $45.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- Confined spaces
- Various locations
- Mechanical and service company
- Install, maintain and service gas heating units and their components
- Repair and service gas appliances and related equipment
- Test and adjust control mechanisms and check pipes and piping connections for gas leaks using gas detecting devices
- Test and replace defective equipment or components
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Gas Fitter Certificate - Level 1 or A
- Gas Fitter Certificate - Level 2 or B
Security and safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Criminal record check
- Valid driver's licence
- Vehicle supplied by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.