Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Office
- XML Technology (XSL,XSD,DTD)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 37 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.