administrative assistant - office
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Train other workers
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Computer and technology knowledge
- Google Docs
- MS Office
Area of specialization
- Reports and records
- Financial statements
- Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- As per collective agreement
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.