restaurant assistant manager
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Conduct performance reviews
- Cost products and services
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.