Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Consulting firm
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Manage contracts
- Manage training and development strategies
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Oversee payroll administration
- Provide customer service
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- 5-10 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- Electronic mail
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Time management
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is your current field of study?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.