Source: Job Bank
$25.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components
- Perform scheduled maintenance service
- Test and adjust units to specifications
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Provide customer service
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification
- Automotive Service Technician (Steering, Suspension and Brakes) Trade Certification
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 42 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.