child care worker assistant
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Air conditioned
- Child care centre
- Feed or assist in feeding
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Emergency child care first aid and CPR
Experience with special needs children
- Children with a physical disability
- Children with epilepsy
Security and safety
- Immunization records
- Vulnerable sector check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Parking available
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.