Source: Job Bank
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Resolve work related problems
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- Team building opportunities
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 50 hours per week