Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Work site environment
- Urban area
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Mend clothing and linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Dust furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Security and safety
- Child Abuse Registry check
- Criminal record check
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Excellent written communication
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.