Source: Job Bank
North York, ON
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Large volume bakery
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Draw up production schedules
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Schedule staff
- Operate machinery
- Organize and maintain inventory
- 3-4 people
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 44 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.