Source: Job Bank
$75,000.00 to $90,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
- Education: Master's degree
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Fluency disorders
- Language disorders
- Voice disorders
- Resonance disorders
- Private practice
- Administer tests and examinations and observe patients to diagnose and evaluate speech, voice, resonance, language, cognitive-linguistic and swallowing disorders
- Develop, plan and implement remedial programs to correct speech, voice, language, resonance, cognitive-linguistic and swallowing disorders
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Security and safety
- Immunization records
- Criminal record check
- Eligible for professional liability insurance
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Interpersonal awareness
- Values and ethics
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.