unit supervisor - food services
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- On-site customer service
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- 3-4 people
- Kitchen and food service helpers
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.