warehouse worker - material handling
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Build pallets
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- Pick orders and stock
- Pack and unpack goods
- Transport and distribute materials and goods
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.