Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Operate metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other materials from surfaces of metal products
- Assist structural steel and platework fitters, sheet metal workers, metal machine operators or other metal workers
- Sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Polish metal products to mirror finish
- Read and interpret work orders
Equipment and machinery experience
- Hand tools
Area of work experience
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.