Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Consulting firm
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Conduct business and technical studies
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery
Computer and technology knowledge
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Programming software
- HTML editing software
- Website creation and management software
- Web service design
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 36 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.