gas station supervisor
Source: Job Bank
$16.75 to $17.25 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 20 to 30 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Air conditioned
- Retail business
- Gas bar
- Order merchandise
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Outlook
Area of specialization
- Retail store
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.