whitewater rafting guide
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- In/on water
- Urban area
- On-site customer service
- Escort groups on outdoor sport and recreational trips
- Operate and maintain watercraft
- Plan trips
- Operate photographic and video equipment
- Prepare meals
- Operate communication (including emergency) devices
- Maintain equipment
- Provide outdoor, wilderness and wildlife instruction
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Work Term: Seasonal
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.