Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Horticultural field crop
- Rural area
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures
- Maintain quality control and production records
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
- Maintain work records and logs
- Perform general farm duties
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.