Source: Job Bank
New Minas, NS
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 48 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Rural area
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Place dishes in storage area
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Scour pots and pans
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sharpen kitchen knives
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Security and safety
- Drug test
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.