Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit reports
- Resolve work related problems
- Recruit and hire staff
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Arrange training for staff
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic scheduler
- Dispatch management service software
- Inventory control software
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Windows
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Cellular phone
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.