general supervisor - building construction
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Work site environment
- Prepare production and other reports
- Supervise workers and projects
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Prepare bids
- Estimate costs and materials
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Construction site supervision
- 3-4 people
- Trades helpers
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
Security and safety
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- As per collective agreement
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.