Source: Job Bank
$27.99 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 25 to 28 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Apartment/condominium complex
- Factory or plant
- Office building
- Various locations
- Commercial building
- Industrial facility or establishment
- Shopping centre or mall
- Recreational facility/institution
- Health care institution, facility or clinic
- Private residence
- Construction site
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- Perform minor repairs on appliances
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- Work with minimal supervision
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers
- Power tools
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- On the road job
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.