Source: Job Bank
$45.00 to $50.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- or equivalent experience
- Develop promotional materials
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
Computer and technology knowledge
- Presentation software
- MS Windows
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
- Social Media
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Cellular phone
- Internet access
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is your current level of study?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.