Source: Job Bank
$14.75 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- or equivalent experience
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Mediterranean cuisine
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.