attendant, beauty salon
Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Maintain work areas
- Perform services specific to the establishments in which their occupations are found
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
Area of work experience
- Beauty salon attendant
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Transportation provided by employer
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.