Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Work site environment
- Urban area
- Rural area
- Various locations
- Diagnose and locate equipment faults, and adjust, replace or repair telecommunications equipment
- Inspect and test operation of telecommunications equipment
- Install, arrange, remove and maintain telephone equipment, wiring and associated hardware
- Read and interpret blueprints
Computer and technology knowledge
- Telecommunication system
Area of specialization
- Telecommunications equipment
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Manual dexterity
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- On the road job
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 60 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.