Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Work site environment
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Clean and lubricate cranes
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Overtime required
- Work under pressure
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Ear plugs
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- On the road job
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.