front desk clerk, hotel
Source: Job Bank
Medicine Hat, AB
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Provide customer service
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.