truck driver, flatbed
Source: Job Bank
White Rock, BC
$27.00 to $32.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Mountain driving expertise
- Professionalism in customer service
- Load and unload goods
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Driver's License (Class 1 or A)
- Bill of lading
- Driver logbook
- Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
- Trip reports
Security and safety
- Valid passport
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug test
- Medical exam
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 48 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.