marketing vice-president - financial, communications and other business services
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Computer science
- Business/commerce, general
- Business administration and management, general
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- Administer budget
- Train, direct and motivate staff
- Plan, develop and implement communication strategies
- Conduct market surveys
- Develop marketing strategies
Area of work experience
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.