Source: Job Bank
$185.00 to $187.00 daily (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Administer medications
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Mend clothing and linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 14 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.