Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Spanish; Castilian
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Place dishes in storage area
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Scour pots and pans
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.