home health care worker
Source: Job Bank
$21.50 to $23.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Various locations
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Administer medications
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Persons with Alzheimer's disease
- Persons with mental health disabilities
- Persons with physical disabilities
- Terminally ill
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Public transportation is available
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Mileage paid
- Wellness program
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.