Source: Job Bank
North York, ON
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Ability to multitask
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.