painter helper - construction
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
Work site environment
- At heights
- Confined spaces
- Various locations
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- High-rise building construction sites
- Construction site
- Urban area
- Willing to relocate
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist in demolishing buildings
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Paint small items and apply touch-ups using paint brushes
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) training
- First Aid Certificate
Equipment and machinery experience
- Air compressors
Area of work experience
- Paint and graffiti removal
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Overtime required
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Safety vest
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.