Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Supervise other workers
- Train, direct and motivate staff
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Oversee payroll administration
- Oversee the analysis of employee data and information
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.