personal assistant - home care
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Employer's home
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Between 45 and 60 kg (100-132 lbs)
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 50 hours bi-weekly
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.