Source: Job Bank
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Conduct performance reviews
- Cost products and services
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- 11-15 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Access
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Own transportation
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.