automobile cleaning supervisor
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Maintain financial records
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Establish work schedules
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.