steward - food and beverage services
Source: Job Bank
St. John's, NL
$80,000.00 to $86,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Remote location
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Serve food and beverages
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Transport Canada Certificate of Competency
- Marine Emergency Duty (MED) Training Program
- Ship's cook Certificate
- Transport Canada Security Awareness Training for All Seafarers
Field work location experience
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Drug test
- Valid passport
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 60 to 84 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.