light duty cleaner
Source: Job Bank
Sherwood Park, AB
$15.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Cleaning service company
- Commercial building
- Shopping centre or mall
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.