home support worker
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- or equivalent experience
- Panjabi; Punjabi
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Full time enrollment
- Part time enrollment
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Health care plan
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- On-site housing options
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.