Source: Job Bank
$25.00 to $26.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- MS Excel
- Quick Books
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Internet access
- Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Remote work available
Long term benefits
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 32 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.