office administrative assistant
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Computer and technology knowledge
- Google Docs
- Electronic scheduler
- Database software
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Simply Accounting
- MS Windows
- MS Outlook
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.