office administrative assistant
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Computer and technology knowledge
- Google Docs
- Database software
- Accounting software
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- MS Windows
- MS Outlook
Area of specialization
- Financial statements
- Willing to travel
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Large caseload
- Large workload
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.